Monday, March 19, 2007

Whew, Been a While...

Sorry about that. Been busy with side projects and work. I interviewed for a new job, and although it went very well, I haven't heard back yet. Turns out it's tough to blog when you're staring at your computer screen waiting for the inbox to update.

Then I started playing this game called Fall of Nations. Don't play it - you just click a button every 15 minutes, and if you forget to click, someone else will click for you. It's more complicated than that... well, a bit more complicated, but that's what most of my time playing it has been like so far.

The GF is in town this week, driving down from San Francisco to take my kitty away. It might be her kitty, technically, but in California, once you start paying for something, it turns into yours. And if it sits on your lap and purrs for hours, well, how can you break up such a wholesome picture?

But apparently she misses her kitty too. And her roommate has a fear of cats, and since Mookie here is less a cat than a malnourished cow, she's probably the perfect "starter-cat".

I have more to say, but I'll put it in a different post.

-s

2 comments:

Vaughan Weigert said...

once you start paying for something, it turns into yours

Lies :) Please show me the receipts.

silver said...

I can see through your ruse! you're trying to buy your kitty back! well it AIN'T HAPPENIN!